Many people are using scented candles today. They influence one’s mood and provide lighting. For home improvement, scented candles uplift the look and aesthetics of any home. Some are beautifully designed to give that beautiful touch.
Scented candles as gifts
- Almost everyone loves this type of candle. People who are sensitive to sprays and perfumes enjoy them as well. You can give it out as a last minute gift to any of your friends. They will love it.
- Just like ties, personalized mugs, and photo frames, you can never go wrong with scented candles. The best thing about such a gift is that you can customize them to the fragrance they love most.
- If you do not know the persons best scent, you can buy a scent that matches the occasion. For Christmas, you can go for, pine tree, cinnamon, Pick spiced apples or gingerbread scents. Everyone will love such.
- For Valentine’s Day, you can choose scents like rose and chocolate. You can buy the same scents for someone who is trying to lose weight. For a birthday, you can go for a birthday cake scented candle.
- You can find almost all scents in the form of candles. The most common ones include cookies, fresh rain, vanilla, coffee, lavender, apples, cinnamon, cucumber melon and white linen. However, you can find other types of oddly scented candles in the market. Just ask the scent you want, and they will advise you accordingly.
- Try as many scents as you can. Think of doughnuts, fresh cut grass, new car smell, anything. From the many trials you get, you will be surprised that which pleases you most. Some might be bad making you want to throw up; other will bring out the best experiences in your life. You can ask for candles with scents like that of your favorite perfume. You will get all of them, clean scents, fruity, sweet. I am trying to say that you can get any scent you want.
How the candles affect your mood
- Coming home from work to a scented home makes you relax. For such purposes, choose fragrances that give you peace of mind. They will allow your body and mind to relax even further.
- Ocean scents, white tea, green tea, and lavender give tranquility.
- Sweet scents put people in the mood of romance. Cake, chocolate, coffee, and cookies will make your sweetheart melt in your hands.
- Lemon, fresh liner and cinnamon scents will uplift your energy and moods.
To get the best of scented candles visit www.livehome.se.